Award winning British voiceover artist, contemporary and commercial with a specialty for character voices. Professionalism, versatility and dedication are what you get when you hire me. A clean, sophisticated, youthful British voice.
Add to that over 20 accents, 100’s of character voices and limitless styles and you’ve got a Voiceover artist suitable for any work. Voiceover is my passion and that comes through in my work, I will always give 100% to every project I work on. All this coupled with the ability to provide genuinely emotive performances that will add the all important stamp of authenticity to any recording.
I have worked on TV, Radio, Videogames, Audiobooks, Narrations, Jingles, E-learning and pretty much everything else for clients such as Marvel Comics, Vodafone, Intel, History Channel and 888 Poker. I have a broadcast quality studio and can offer 24hr turnaround on most projects.
- Voiceover recordings for any genre you need!
- Instant editing and delivery after the session
- 24hr turnaround on most projects
- High quality audio output in any format required
- Remote direction over Skype or Phone patch directly into the studio
- Source Connect, iPDTL and ISDN for remote recording
- Fast file transfer services
- Professional soundproof studio with isolation booth
- Neumann U87ai and TLM 103 microphones
- Sennheiser 416 Microphone
- Mixing desk: Mackie 1402 VLZ4
- Mic preamp: Universal Audio 710 Twin-finity
- Focusrite 2i2 and 2i4 pre-amps
- Audio interface: Audient ID14
- Phone Patch
- Source Connect, iPDT, Zoom, Cleanfeed & Skype available